2011年7月7日星期四

Jeans washing maintenance method

1, don't have to wash thearmani jeans, because generally is good to look good in type of, just bought back not necessary to wash, because unlike close-fitting underwear so, won't cause the skin of human body so big of injury!!!!!
2, immediately wash it, if it is light color, directly with water knead, or adding a few washing powder, if is dark, with vinegar to bubble about half an hour, wash again.
3, put vinegar and salt is in the same way, can of, literally of your own choosing, I generally is to use vinegar. Put about a spoon, bubble half an hour or so, as they allow brunet pants won't decoloring brand jeans, many washing several times, the color of the pants to keep!
4, can't wash together. Because my teacher told me, I remember clearly acid and alkaline, hard things can't mix together, like I a wash clothes, use washing powder first, then wash with soap bubble, I said the teacher, one of them is acidic a is basic, mixed together, be equal to didn't wash, the conflict.

没有评论:

发表评论