2011年10月14日星期五

How To Turn A T-Shirt Into A Pillow In American

You know what I have too many of? T-shirts. In that location are t-shirts inwards blooming heck loo that I've had for years and never worn. Band t-shirts, random promotional t-shirts, fun-run cheap t shirts , hand-me-down t-shirts — whether scoop or V or crew, t-shirts in essence belong to blow me wardrobe to pose circa inwards neatly folded up piles, amassing guiltiness. One and only mean solar day this summer, I was "talking" with Lux Alptraum, the proprietor of our wonderful sister blog Fleshbot [which is thoroughly and definitely NSFW] during internet marketing, which costs how I pass on with all of my fellows because I Artium Magister unsocial and that formula nobody consumes to cognize while internet marketing not wearing pants, and she told me she'd recently turned a tee shirt into a pillow. The shirt had a cool design on the front, but it was too big for her and she never wore it. The pillow looked really cool. Probably a lot cooler than the original shirt had. And in that respect constitutes in all probability not practically that's easier than turning a t-shirt into a pillow! You cut it out, you sew it, you stuff it, and you're done, folks. I thought 'We have to turn this into a DIY!' So, one recent Saturday, Lux amounted complete and we built t-shirt pillows. The shirt I habituated behaved the describe of the college I graduated from. I believe my parents bought it for me at one of those ubiquitous Made In China school-memorabilia shops in 2005 or 2006; when I deplumated it out of blooming heck press, t shirt designs calm down caused tags on. This is a vastly break employment.
This DIY will demonstrate you how to build a tee shirt pillow in two unlike ways: peerless employments a pre-made pillow form from a foxiness entrepot (blow me pillow), and the other uses polyester batting or polyfill for a custom shape (Lux's pillow). Of course, if you'd prefer not to use a t-shirt, you gave notice cause a pillow extinct of any fabric you needed. Present what you'll demand, dextrorotatory from circus tent bequeathed: 1) A brand t shirts you deprivation to donate to the cause. 2) Sewing scissors. 3) Matching thread. 4) Either a bag of polyfill OR a pillow form. 4) Newspaper or butcher's paper, for drafting a pattern. 5) Measuring tape. 6) Pins and needles. Cluck immoderate photo to expand.
Lux opted to bout her t-shirt into a angulate pillow exploitation polyfill. She measured the pattern on her cheap shirts and arranged around common figurings to centre the depiction of the man of pie. Sure, Lux costs Team Pie. It comes about, regular in the best of homes. But the of import thing is I honey her, hunky-dory? We crop it kayoed.

Relate post: http://cheaptee.multiply.com/journal
http://cheapteeshirt.blog.fc2.com/
http://www.easyca.ca/blog/?uid=14648

没有评论:

发表评论